Save Date: SP Q2 Meeting 2018
SP’s 2nd Quarter Meeting will be held on May 9-10, 2018 at FCA US LLC located at 1000 Chrysler Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766. The meeting is planned to include updates on SP working group initiatives, a welcome presentation from FCA, and guest speakers addressing emerging issues impacting the auto supply chain such as:
- Sheryl Connelly, Global Consumer Trends and Futuring Manager, Ford
- Eric Hespenheide, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- George Hodge, Director, Supply Chain Program North America, CDP
- Kathleen Martz, National Regions Manager, US EPA, SmartWay & Supply Chains Program Center
- Michael McClellan, Deputy Director, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ)
- Tom Tyler, Acting Director, Integrated Environmental Strategies Division, US EPA (invited)
Meetings of the SP Responsible Battery Work Group and SP EHS Forum are also planned to be held on May 9 in conjunction with the quarterly meeting.
We hope to see you at the next SP Quarterly Meeting. Please contact Kellen Mahoney with any questions, comments or ideas regarding upcoming SP events. Thanks!