How to Join
As SP continues to provide innovative solutions and cooperative approaches to environmental sustainability issues in the automotive supply chain, we welcome new companies to join us in this endeavor.
- Membership in the Suppliers Partnership for the Environment (SP) is open to companies that supply goods or services to an automotive manufacturer or parts supplier.
- Government entities and 501c3 charitable non-profit organizations with an established relationship with the automotive industry may also be considered for associate membership. Please contact us for more information on eligibility.
- Application for membership in SP needs to be made by completing the application form linked below. An invoice for annual membership dues will be issued upon acceptance of the application. SP’s fiscal year runs from January 1 to December 31.
- A prospective member also needs to indicate the company’s willingness to conduct business in accordance with SP’s bylaws and its anti-trust guidelines.
Value of SP Membership
- Forum for automakers and suppliers to work together to develop projects and activities focused on environmental sustainability issues impacting the auto supply chain through member driven Work Groups.
- SP meetings provide opportunities for members to network, to learn about issues and activities impacting the environment and their business operations, and identify emerging areas for action by SP.
- A truly unique aspect of SP is its collaboration with the US EPA, which helps provide SP with topics for special projects, information, approaches and tools. More importantly, SP provides a forum for member companies and the EPA to work in collaboration to achieve common environmental goals.
- SP is constantly working to identify new, innovative and more environmentally sustainable ways to enhance the viability and competitiveness of the automobile industry through the supply chain.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Suppliers / Value Chain
based on North American sales
- Group I – Sales >$1 billion dollars: $10,000
- Group II – Sales >$250 million <$1 billion dollar: $ 5,000
- Group III – Sales >$100 million <$250 million dollars: $ 2,500
- Group IV – Sales >$10 million <$100 million dollars: $ 1,500
- Group V – Sales $1 million dollars to $10 million dollars: $ 1,000
- Group VI – Sales $0 to $1 million dollars: $ 500
based on US market share
- > 10% US Market Share: $20,000
- 5% – 10% US Market Share: $15,000
- <5% US Market Share: $12,500