Save the Date – SP 1st Quarter 2018
SP’s 1st Quarter Meeting of 2018 will be held on January 30-31, 2018 and will be hosted by GM Spring Hill Manufacturing in the plant Visitor Center located at 100 Saturn Parkway, Spring Hill, Tennessee 37174.
SP provides a forum for global automotive manufacturers, their large and small suppliers, the US EPA and other government entities from around the world to work together to improve the environmental sustainability and business value of the global automotive supply chain. This SP meeting is planned to include discussion of topics such as biodiversity, EHS management, materials efficiency, responsible battery management and others, as well as guest speakers addressing emerging issues impacting the auto supply chain.
Some of the expected speakers include:
• Bridget Burnell, Global Manager, Sustainability, General Motors
• Kevin Butt, Regional Environmental Sustainability Director, Toyota Motor North America·
• Vaughn Cassidy, Office of Sustainable Practices, Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation (TDEC)
• Mark Cleveland, CEO, Hytch LLC·
• Blaine Collison, Managing Director – Marketing & Partnerships, Edison Energy
• Pat Hayes, Executive Director, Responsible Battery Coalition
• Ken Knight, Site Complex Manager, GM Spring Hill Manufacturing
• Vincent LeRay, Materials Management, Division of Solid Waste, Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation (TDEC)
• Randy Leslie, Vice President of Global Products Engineering Services & Change Program, Johnson Controls, International
• James Oberlee, GM Global Sustainability, Commodities Program Manager, General Motors
• Greg Rose, Director, Environment Health & Safety NAFTA, FCA US LLC
• Alissa Yakali, Sustainability Unit Manager, Honda North America Inc.
• Mark Yamauchi, Sustainability Strategy Manager, Toyota Motor North America
• Nena Shaw, Senior Advisor, Smart Sectors Program, Office of Policy, US EPA (invited)
If you work in the automotive industry and would like to request an invitation to attend the meeting as a guest, please complete the following form.
Request Meeting Invitation