SP 2021 Awards Program
During SP’s first quarterly meeting this week, Vickie Lewis (VMX International and Co-Chair of SP’s Technology & Innovation Advisory Council) announced that SP is re-launching an Awards Program in 2021 to recognize and raise awareness of our members’ successes in advancing environmental sustainability in the automotive industry, while promoting knowledge sharing and transfer of proven solutions across the industry.
SP will be soliciting nominations from current member companies for award recognition in the following categories:
- Demonstrating Environmental Innovation in the Manufacturing Process (Company). This award recognizes SP member companies that demonstrate outstanding innovation in an advanced manufacturing process or technology leading to significant environmental and economic impact within the North American automotive supply chain.
- Creativity in Implementing Sustainable Practices (Company).This award recognizes SP member companies that demonstrate remarkable creativity in implementing environmental sustainability programs and practices within the North American automotive supply chain.
- Community Impact (Company). This award recognizes SP member companies who strive to extend the positive impacts of their sustainability efforts to local communities and organizations outside the automotive industry through outreach and education.
- Spirit of SP (Individual) This award recognizes and celebrates individual members who visibly embody SP’s values and have made outstanding contributions to the SP community.
- Shining Star (Individual). This award recognizes and celebrates individual emerging sustainability leaders within SP member companies.
Please look out for additional information on the award criteria and application process in the coming weeks. An awards package will be distributed to all current SP members via email, and posted on SP’s website, by the end of the 1st Quarter.