Suppliers Partnership for the Environment (SP) Elects 2020 Executive Committee with Toyota’s Kevin Butt as Chair
The Suppliers Partnership for the Environment (SP) – an association of global automakers and their suppliers working together to advance environmental sustainability through the automotive supply chain – has announced the election of its Executive Committee Officers for 2020.
Kevin M. Butt, Director, Environmental Sustainability, Toyota Motor North America, Inc. has been elected to serve as Chair of SP’s Executive Committee in 2020.
“SP provides a leadership forum for companies like Toyota to work together with our fellow automakers, suppliers and government and NGO collaborators to advance leading environmental sustainability practices and programs across the automotive supply chain, and it is an honor to be elected to serve as the Chair of SP’s Executive Committee in 2020” stated Kevin Butt.
“On behalf of the Executive Committee, I would also like to thank SP’s outgoing Chair Randy Leslie of Johnson Controls for his many years of dedicated service as both a founding member and past Chairman of the Committee. We sincerely appreciate Randy’s longtime leadership and dedication to the mission of this organization,” continued Kevin Butt.
The slate of SP Executive Committee Officers elected for 2020 includes:
- Chair: Kevin Butt, Director, Environmental Sustainability, Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Vice Chair: Russell Brynolf, CEO, FTS Technologies Inc.
- Finance Chair: Jim Laney, Senior Manager, Environmental, Safety & Health, DENSO International America, Inc.
- Membership Chair: Alissa Yakali, Sustainability Manager, Honda of America Manufacturing
- Work Group Chair: Jack Nunes, Vice President, Global Environment, Health & Safety, Lear Corporation
- At-Large: Greg Rose, Director, Environment, Health & Safety, FCA US LLC
- At-Large: Andrew Hobbs, Director, Environmental Quality Office, Ford Motor Company
- At-Large: Reeshemah Howard, Mission Leader / Sustainability Manager, General Motors
Steve Hellem, Executive Director of SP stated, “The SP membership has elected a remarkable group of environmental sustainability leaders to serve on the Executive Committee and we look forward to working together with them to continue to advance the automotive industry’s leadership on environmental sustainability issues”.
The Suppliers Partnership for the Environment (SP) is an association of automakers and their suppliers working in collaboration with the US EPA and other governmental entities to identify and implement creative projects and programs that will advance environmental sustainability while providing economic value to the automotive supply chain through strategic action and engagement. https://www.supplierspartnership.org/