Save the Date: SP Q1 2022 Membership Meeting
SP’s 1st Quarter Membership Meeting will be held as a virtual event on January 25-27, 2022.
The Suppliers Partnership for the Environment (SP) provides a forum for global automotive manufacturers, their large and small suppliers, the US EPA and other government entities from around the world to work together toward a shared vision of an automotive industry with positive environmental impact.
SP’s quarterly membership meetings provide an opportunity for members to share environmental sustainability best practices and strategies with industry peers and partners, learn about emerging issues impacting the environment and business operations, and identify opportunities for collaborative action.
Q1 Schedule Outline
- January 25. ESG Leadership Strategies. A special conversation with Scott Nadler, Nadler Strategies and Senior Fellow, Global Environmental Management Initiative. Scott will speak to key concepts and strategies for leaders to maximize their personal effectiveness, improve organizational efficiency, and motivate people.
- January 25. SP EHS Forum – Renewable Energy Implementation. This session will provide a deeper dive into Renewable Energy Implementation strategies, including both education on key renewable energy terms / concepts for those members that are beginning on a renewable energy journey, as well as insights on renewable project implementation and risk mitigation strategies for those with more mature programs.
- January 26. Supply Chain Carbon Reduction & Reporting. In this session, speakers will share information on current activities and emerging initiatives addressing supply chain carbon reduction and reporting methods in the automotive industry.
- January 26. SP Responsible Battery Work Group. In this session, speakers will discuss new initiatives and opportunities to advance best practice in responsible lifecycle management of EV batteries.
- January 27. SP Q1 Membership Meeting. In this session we will hear from invited special guest speakers from US EPA regarding the new National Recycling Strategy. We will then share updates on SP’s strategy, work group initiatives and new project opportunities for 2022.
Additional agenda details and registration information is provided directly to representatives of active SP member companies. Please contact us if you’d like to learn more about SP and opportunities to participate as a member.
Request to be Considered for a Guest Invitation
Representatives of private and public sector organizations working with the automotive industry and supply chain may request to be considered for one of a limited number of invited guest registration slots.