How to Join
As SP continues to provide innovative solutions and cooperative approaches to environmental sustainability issues in the automotive supply chain, we welcome new companies to join us in this endeavor.
- Membership in the Suppliers Partnership for the Environment (SP) is open to companies that supply goods or services to an automotive manufacturer or parts supplier.
- Application for membership in SP needs to be made by completing the application form linked below.
- A prospective member also needs to indicate the company’s willingness to conduct business in accordance with SP’s bylaws and its anti-trust guidelines.
Value of SP Membership
- Forum for automakers and suppliers to work together to develop projects and activities focused on environmental sustainability issues impacting the auto supply chain through member driven Work Groups.
- SP meetings provide opportunities for members to network, to learn about issues and activities impacting the environment and their business operations, and identify emerging areas for action by SP.
- A truly unique aspect of SP is its partnership with the US EPA, which helps provide SP with topics for special projects, information, approaches and tools. More importantly, SP provides a forum for member companies and the EPA to work in collaboration to achieve common environmental goals.
- SP is constantly working to identify new, innovative and more environmentally sustainable ways to enhance the viability and competitiveness of the automobile industry through the supply chain.
Annual Membership Dues - Suppliers
- Group I – Sales >$1 billion dollars: $10,000
- Group II – Sales >$250 million <$1 billion dollar: $ 5,000
- Group III – Sales >$100 million <$250 million dollars: $ 2,500
- Group IV – Sales >$10 million <$100 million dollars: $ 1,500
- Group V – Sales $1 million dollars to $10 million dollars: $ 1,000
- Group VI – Sales $0 to $1 million dollars: $ 500
*due level based on total North American corporate sales
Annual Membership Dues - Automakers
- > 10% Market Share: $20,000
- 5% – 10% Market Share: $15,000
- <5% Market Share: $12,500